It is possible that this Privacy Statement will be subject to changes in the future. It is up to you to consult this document on a regular basis. Any substantial changes will always be clearly communicated on the platform of Mister Jones & Miss Katie.
2. Who processes the personal data?
The platform/website/application... www.misterjonesandmisskatie.com is an initiative of:
Mister Jones & Miss Katie
VAT number: BE 0894378404
3. What personal data are processed?
Mister Jones & Miss Katie undertake to process only those data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The following categories of personal data can be processed by Mister Jones & Miss Katie:
Identification data - Personal identification data
Identification data - Electronic identification data
4. For what purposes will my personal data be used?
Mister Jones & Miss Katie collects personal data to provide you with a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data is extended as you make more intensive use of the platform / website / application and our online services.
Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform/website/application and the associated services. The processing takes place exclusively for the following well-defined purposes:
- Give you access to your user profile.
- Providing and improving a general and personalised service; including billing purposes, provision of information, newsletters and offers that are useful and/or necessary to you, obtaining and processing user reviews and providing support.
- Offering and improving the delivered products; personalized and specific products on the basis of the delivered information and data.
- The detection of and protection against fraud, errors and/or criminal behaviour.
- Marketing purposes.
During a visit to the platform / website / application of Mister Jones & Miss Katie some data is collected for statistical purposes. Such data is necessary to optimize the use of our platform/our website/application. This data is: IP address, probable place of consultation, time and day of consultation, which pages were visited. When you visit the platform/website/application of Mister Jones & Miss Katie , you agree to this data collection intended for static purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data to Mister Jones & Miss Katie and can thus exercise a certain degree of control. If certain information is incomplete or seemingly incorrect, Mister Jones & Miss Katie reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
The personal data will only be processed for internal use within Mister Jones & Miss Katie.
We can therefore reassure you that personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties who are associated with us. Mister Jones & Miss Katie have taken all possible legal and technical precautions to prevent unauthorized access and use.
During a visit to our platform/website, 'cookies' may be placed on your hard disk to better tailor the platform/website to the needs of the returning visitor. Non-functional cookies help us to optimise your visit to the platform and to remember technical choices.
If you would like to consult the platform/website of Mister Jones & Miss Katie, it is recommended that you have enabled cookies. How you can disable cookies, on the other hand, can also be read in our Cookie Statement.
6. What are my rights?
6.1 Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of personal data
Mister Jones & Miss Katie always process your personal data fairly and lawfully. This includes the following guarantees:
- Personal data will only be processed in accordance with the described and justified purposes of this Privacy Statement.
- Personal data will only be processed as far as it is sufficient, relevant and not excessive.
- Personal data will only be kept as long as this is necessary for the realisation of the described and justified purposes in this Privacy Statement.
The necessary technical and security measures have been taken to reduce the risks of unauthorised access to or processing of personal data to a minimum. In the event of a break-in in its computer systems, Mister Jones & Miss Katie will immediately take all possible measures to limit the damage to a minimum.
6.2 Right to inspect/rectify/delete your personal data
Upon proof of your identity as a User, you have the right to obtain a confirmation from Mister Jones & Miss Katie as to whether or not your personal data will be processed. When Mister Jones & Miss Katie process your data, you also have the right to inspect the collected personal data. If you wish to use your right of access, Mister Jones & Miss Katie will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be corrected. It is up to the User to correct inaccuracies and incompleteness in the first place. You can exercise your right to correction by providing an additional statement to Mister Jones & Miss Katie. Mister Jones & Miss Katie will comply with this within one (1) month after receiving the supplementary statement.
You also have the right to have your personal data deleted by us without unreasonable delay. You can only invoke this right to be forgotten in the following cases:
- When the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were originally collected.
- When the personal data were collected on the basis of consent obtained and no other legal basis exists for the processing.
- Where the processing is objected to and there are no overriding compelling legitimate grounds for processing.
- Where the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Where the personal data are to be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
Mister Jones & Miss Katie assess the presence of one of the aforementioned cases.
6.3 Right to limit/objection to the processing of your personal data
User has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data:
- During the period that Mr. Janssen and Miss Kaat needs to verify the accuracy of the personal data, in case of dispute.
- When the data processing is unlawful and the User requests a limitation of the processing instead of deleting the personal data.
- When Mister Jones & Miss Katie no longer need the personal data of the User for the processing purposes and the User needs the personal data for a legal claim.
- During the period that Mister Jones & Miss Katie needs to assess the presence of the grounds for deletion of personal data.
In addition, the user has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data. Mister Jones & Miss Katie will then cease processing your personal data, unless Mister Jones & Miss Katie can invoke compelling, justified grounds for processing your personal data that outweigh the User's right to object.
If the User wishes to exercise these rights, Mister Jones & Miss Katie will do so within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6.4 Right to data portability
The user has the right to obtain the personal data provided to Mister Jones & Miss Katie in a structured, common and machine-readable form. In addition, the User has the right to transfer these personal details to another data controller if the processing of the personal details rests solely on the User's consent.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, Mister Jones & Miss Katie will comply with this within one (1) month of receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to email@example.com
6.5 Right to withdraw my permission/right to file a complaint
User has the right to revoke his consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given prior to the revocation thereof. In addition, the User has the right to complain about the processing of his personal data by Mr. Janssen and Miss Kaat to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy.
If the User wishes to exercise this right, Mister Jones & Miss Katie will do so within one (1) month after receiving the request. The request is made by registered mail or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org